viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

A Christmas Story - Chapter 2 - Part 1

You know one thing, never adivinareís who I am, I am a person who goes ahead with the truth, but since Jack came here, I turned the wrong side, not how to explain, but years earlier he had done that, I think everything returns to normal, you think the same as me?
   - Do not know how to tell, but I think you're going with the new, he has nothing to do with it, no, I think this was only for our partners, but no, you can do whatever you want, I'll just I will help, you know this is your fight, not mine ... not know how to explain, but my struggle is just months ago, now it's up to you, but be careful, because this is not just a game, it can happen that the first step to when discovered, put her in an asylum ... come please, be careful, and be here for whatever you want. - took leave young.
   - When finished my fight everything will be perfect, go now, the ancients can not help me, my battle is going to be much more dangerous, I'm better than you and a lot smarter ... upps, of course no one knows who I am, now if that A has changed, no longer uses a black colored hooded robe, the color I've changed, now is ... shiny black, do you know why? Well, do not say anything, no one has to find out.
Everything turns out to be as spectacular ... everyone in this town is going to know what is good, nobody sends me, nobody makes me do the things I do not want, so I'm here, all residents of this city will pay dearly, that's why what started the first A right? I will continue with their work, but more endearing and dangerous, the first A, proved to be a big menacing, but I'm going to go further ... Want to know why? Well I will not tell you ... You will have to wait, but do not worry, I have a few gifts for you.
Now all I have to say one thing, close windows and doors, for A to become much more dangerous.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario