sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

The Mistery of Librarian - Part 2

Part TwoThe MausoleumHe kept locked, was ten minutes there, but to me it seemed hours, the mausoleum was quiet out there was not a sound, who would have me locked up?I decided to inspect the grim place, why would have sent me there? What did you see the mausoleum with the tracks?Everything was normal in the mausoleum, a large room full of tombs and without any noise, there was nothing strange, everything was as it should be, except for one thing, at the end dela great hall was a flash of light, what would it be? Why would that light there? I decided to go to that place, I was scared, then I shivered up and down.
  
- Who's there? Dear God, please answer, who's there?. - Asked scared.Nobody answered me, like no one was there, so I decided to move the large wooden door, but no one was there, just a small table with a candle and a paper on which was written:Poor Jake is terrified right? Think of me, the truth esque am here to tell all the truth that you hide Isabel and you, well, and why you decided to close the FPA Mystery, quiet, you do not know who I am, but you'll know soon, I have only one thing say: The game has just begun. "- LL? Who could be L? What secrets would know? All were questions that had no answers.I did not know what was, but what was clear was that he was going to escape this trap, because there was a small window in the "office".Five minutes later, he was out, had gone out the window, I had to break, but did not want to stay there locked up as I was starting to go crazy ...I ran to the house where Isabel would be, but it was full of cops, what would have happened? Isabel? Would be fine?When I saw Isabel ran to where she and hugged her tightly.
  
- Jake! My God, I found and ... I had to call the police ... Is Miss Rosalie, I found dead, and this, all over, now the police will handle the case, we have already found what we had to find tracks brought us here, the only thing what was in the cemetery ?. - I said Isabel.
  
- There was nothing, encontréuna track on a tombstone that would send me to go to a mausoleum, and when I entered that dismal place someone locked me, but I managed to escape through a window, but I found this note, look what it says: "The poor Jake This terrified right? Think of me, the truth esque am here to tell all the truth that you hide Isabel and you, well, and why you decided to close the FPA Mystery, Quiet, will not know who I am, but you'll know soon, I have only one thing to say: The game has just begun. " - L "Isabel and I decided to go home, it was all over, or so we thought, but so far the case was over.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario