viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

A Christmas Story - Chapter 2 - Part 2

New in town, this is how I feel. My name is Carter and I have moved to this small town, I can not find me here, but I do not, is my new home, this is where I will live my life.A few hours later, I received a text message on my mobile, which scared me a little, so that read:Man! Another new ... but I'm lucky to have ... ha ha ha, but how can this pathetic city mudaros? You're going to go very wrong ... because I'm here to be bad passes. - A.
Who was A? What happened in this city? All were again unanswered questions ... Who was I hesitating? Who wanted to scare me for being new?As I walked down the street, saw the glass stuck in a café a poster that read:Three months without her memorial service on Saturday at 22:00.
Who was that girl? What has happened? If you have been killed ... Who killed her? My God, I did not believe, what city I been? I was scared, did not know how to explain what I felt, I did the first thing that popped into my head, call my girlfriend, who lived 200 km from where I started my new life.
  
- Hilary ... not see what I miss ... not because I bought a house in this city, is very nice and all you want, but a stranger sent me a very strange message over three months ago, have killed a girl here ... I do not want to think about everything that happened in this city ... Hilary hope to get, I love you. - I said when my girlfriend picked up the phone.
  
- Carter ... do not worry, I'll be right ... and the murder ... birds do not get in your head, do not think much of what you say or what you see, because if I think the girl was not murdered, but died of cancer ... I will go there in three or four days, I love you. - Hilary replied shortly before hanging up.Hours later, after adjusting to the new house, I decided to walk around the city, left the house, not to call it because it's huge mansion, and a few seconds later, a man of about 32 years approached me and I started talking.
  
- So you're the new ... do not know where you been place right? I do not think you know me, but I came here three months ago, with my wife and two children, and two days later, someone kidnapped my daughter Jenny and only spent a few hours, and the hijacker was killed, I guess you've seen the memorial posters on the street. - paused a bit and then went second. - I was like you, very happy coming to this city ... surely you've already received a message from A in Mobile, beware, because it is very dangerous ... - said the Lord had told me that neither his name.
  
- Look, if I received a message from this or that as A, but I do not want any trouble, I just came and ... wait a minute ... Are you the father of the murdered girl? I saw a poster of the mass in a downtown cafe just got here ... I felt it would be necessary and I decided to go on Saturday to give condolences ... I do not like to kill children, and fewer children as young ... I swear I will not stop until I find out who killed your daughter, that is, A, now you and I be friends, and we get huniremos to unmask. - I said pissed and angry tone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario